Research AreasPolicy & Institutions
TimelineStart Date: 1 April 2011 | End Date: 30 April 2012
YPARD is an international movement by young professionals for young professionals in Agricultural Research for Development (ARD). YPARD operates as a network; it is not a formalized institution.
CIAT is colaborating YPARD through the following activities:
- Developing content for the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) section on www.ypard.net
- Identifying potential new members.
- Promoting YPARD when attending workshops and events in the course of ongoing work.
- Exploring and actively seeking funding at the regional level.
- Engaging in a brainstorming process with regional and national representatives and YPARD LAC members on areas of focus and ways ahead for the region.
- Ensuring YPARD representation at the regional FORAGRO meeting to discuss about YPARD and distribute promotional materials.
- Facilitating YPARD LAC relevant participation in virtual and face-to-face regional events.
- Designing and publications of a printed media regarding the YPARD LAC experience
Donor: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
TagsCapacity building, FAO, ICT, knowledge sharing, Latin America and the Caribbean, network building
One Response to “Young Professionals’ Platform on Agricultural Research for Development (YPARD)”
Ask a Question
You must be logged in to post a comment.