Published on 9 September 2013
TimelineStart Date: 1 January 2012 | End Date: 30 June 2013
The Goals of CIALCA+ are:
- To finalize and document on-going activities and outputs
- To transform CIALCA into a platform that creates greater positive impact on the livelihoods of smallholder farmers in the Great Lakes Region through more diverse, productive, and eco-efficient farming systems, resulting from a broadened research for development portfolio in the context of the Humidtropics and more effective partnerships integrating all major research and development actors.
- To complete on-going CIALCA-II activities towards specific outputs and outcomes, including the finalization of on-going student projects
- To document the impact of CIALCA and the effectiveness and efficiency of various approaches used
- To strengthen the Knowledge Resource Centre (KRC) towards a primary Humidtropics venue for accessing information on the Great Lakes Region and developing information tools related to CIALCA products
- To transform CIALCA into a Humidtropics platform
- To develop and pilot a research for development agenda for CIALCA+ in the context of the Humidtropics
TagsAfrica, cialca, humidtropics, Soils
Ask a Question
You must be logged in to post a comment.