Research AreasEcosystem Management, Policy & Institutions, Soils, Water Management
TimelineStart Date: 1 October 2010 | End Date: 31 March 2012
This project aims to provide technical assistance and training to the technical team working in the sustainable management of soil and water component of the PROSADE project. Emphasis is placed on:
- The innovation of agricultural production systems for food security for the benefit of participants of the project.
- Productive diversication strategies oriented towards markets, facilitation with business and organization building for rural businesses and organizations, and support in marketing strategies.
- Soil quality and fertility analysis.
- Economic analysis.
- Capacity building regarding all themes of CIAT’s work.
Donor: Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- NGO - international or developed-country based non-governmental institution
TagsCapacity building, conservation management, food security, product diversification, production systems, soil, sustainable land management, Water
Ask a Question
You must be logged in to post a comment.